Benefits of becoming a SORSA member
- Receive the SORSA journal twice a year.
- Have access to national congresses and CPD events at a discount.
- Access to Directed Reading Programmes (DRPs) which can be used to obtain Continues Education Units (CEUs)
- Have opportunities for obtaining CEUs by completing questionnaires in journals.
- Have the right to apply to the SORSA Education Award to attain further qualifications for the purpose of professional advancement that will impact positively on clinical service delivery in any category of radiography.
- When applicable have the right to apply for financial support to attend conferences.
- Free registration to symposia when available.
Conditions to become a SORSA member
- Accept the SORSA Code of Conduct
- Accept that to qualify for members’ rates, my joining date and payment of fees, are at least two months prior to early bird deadlines for national and provincial CPD events. T & Cs apply.
- Accept and understand the Declaration of Data Protection.